Let’s get you hooked up with some secret tips and tricks to get the most out of your AirBnB experience at my Super Groovy Suite – Enjoy!
If you stumbled upon this page by accident, click here to go check out my listing on Airbnb!
First, let’s take a quick tour of the Super Groovy Suite!!
Now, when you come stay at my pad, here are a few videos that might explain some quirks and make your stay more enjoyable – Hope they help!
- Free UBER Ride: If you are new to Uber, use this link to get your first ride FREE on me!
- Google Trips: Want to have a fantastic day (or week) in our city? Click here and Google can help make it happen…Just watch the quick video and you’ll love it.
- Fort Collins Happy Hour: If you’re into Happy Hour Shenanigans, download this app for Android. Filter to Old Town and the Day and find some Smokin’ deals! If you know of a great iOS app, let me know!
About the Suite:
- Entry: Please do NOT lock the door handle when leaving. Just hold down on the # key and it will close the deadbolt. When entering, just type in your code and #. The deadbolt will open. If you find yourself accidentally locked out, just text or call me and I’ll tell you about the emergency keys onsite (don’t panic! Heehee)
- NO SMOKING: I’m sorry, but it’s an HOA rule that there be no smoking within 25′ of any of the buildings. Please don’t get me in trouble by smoking ‘out front’ or ‘out back’. If you’re a smoker, you should cancel and find a better ‘smoker-friendly’ space in FoCo. My apologies for the inconvenience.
- Parking: You can park on the street or in the space marked ‘204’ behind the condo.
- WiFi: Connect to “SuiteNGroovy”. The Password is: FocoGroovy (case-sensitive)
- Temperature: The Nest thermostat on the south wall can be adjusted by turning the chrome outer frame. You can also push in on it to change things like heat to cool, etc.
- Coffee: The coffee makers don’t use paper filters; just spoon the coffee grounds into the top, fill with water and brew! Be sure to rinse the filter out if you are staying multiple days and using it again.
- Outdoor Patio: If you want to use the cushions inside the closet, please bring them back in when finished. It’s hard to keep the chairs clean so you may need to wipe them down if spotted by weather.
- Laundry: Feel free to use the washer and dryer in the hall if you need to clean your personal clothes, etc. There are detergent pods and dryer sheets in the little hallway storage unit.
- Device Charging: Next to the entryway in the living room and in each bedroom you will find fast charging cables for Apple or Android devices.
- Miscellaneous: There are hair dryers underneath the sinks. There is an iron and ironing board in the hall closet by the patio. Feel free to use anything you want in the kitchen and leave anything dirty in the dishwasher or sink.
- Printer: Just tap the power button and connect the USB to your laptop to print. Drivers are on the disc.
- Check Out: Check out is by 11 am. Please kindly message me when you leave.
- Reviews/Feedback: I would really love it if you would (pretty please) write any comments or suggestions on the whiteboard by the kitchen! Also, I would really appreciate a review on Airbnb and I’ll leave you one as well. =) If I didn’t deserve 5-stars, please let me know how we could have done better beforehand.
- Living Room: Turn on the TV with the small remote. The volume is on the side of the remote. Choose cable, Netflix, Amazon, whatever you want. To watch Normal Cable TV, use the Xfinity remote.
- Master Bedroom: Just like the Living room, but no cable TV available, just Netflix and all the other smart apps.
- North Bedroom: Not a smart TV, but it does have cable TV, use the Xfinity remote to run the TV and cable.
Check Out Zagster!
- We have a sweet Bike Share here in Fort Collins that makes it fun and easy to get around, called Zagster!
- There is a website & app for iOS/Android to give you all the details: zagster.com/fortcollins
- The closest bank of bikes is at New Belgium Brewing Co, and there are many places to rent/return around town!
Sofa/Chaise Bed Instructions (4+ guests)
- My best advice is to watch the video above. It’s short and shows how the easy ratchet system works.
- Pillows and blankets are in the closet, and if you need extra sheets, you can use some from either bedroom closet.
Miscellaneous ‘PLEASE’s =)
Please use the cord keepers on the walls to wrap up the cords on the blinds so that they
don’t hang on the floor because my robot vacuum will get tangled up and suffer a non-groovy death!
- Please DO NOT SMOKE anywhere on the property. There’s an HOA ordinance that states no smoking within 25’ of the condo buildings. I don’t want to get into any trouble with the neighbors.
- Please enjoy yourself and have an amazing time during your stay at the Super Groovy Suite!!!
Some of My Favorite Nearby Places – Google Away!
- Groceries – King Soopers on North College Ave is a great grocery store.
- Gym/Workout: Old Town Athletic Club – Walking distance, cool gym.
- My Favorite Restaurant: Rodizio Grill – Brazilian Steakhouse. A bit pricey but so good!
- Breakfast: Snooze and Silver Grill Café are great starters!
- New Belgium Brewing – Cheap growler fills (two you can use are in the cupboard!) and an awesome outdoor scene.
- O’Dell Brewing Co. – My favorite brewery in town. If you like IPA, try Myrcenary.
- Coopersmith’s – Great burgers, billiards, and brews.
- The Blind Pig – Probably my favorite place to just chill out.
- Illegal Pete’s – Hip place with a groovy upstairs patio.
- High Point Bar – Dive bar that used to be a bank and always has good taps.
- Social – If there’s not a line, it’s a cool underground tapas/bar.
- Town Pump – Don’t miss the Jello Shots or smallest bathroom in town-cash only!
- People watching – Austin’s American Grill – Best patio & Bloody Marys in Old Town.
- Seafood – Jax Seafood House performs swimmingly.
- Italian – Bisetti’s will get your pasta fix fixed.
- Mexican – Rio Grande has been downtown for 30 years for a reason!
- Street Tacos – La Luz, awesome salsa bar, too!
- BBQ – Moe’s Original Bar B Que will knock your socks off.
- Super Healthy Options – Tasty Harmony is the way to go.
- Pizza – Cazzola’s for traditional; Slyce for interesting, funky pies. Old Chicago’s good too.
- Ice Cream – My favorite is definitely Walrus. You’ll find your fave flavor there.
- Fave local place no one knows about – The Forge – cash only, come prepared!
- Interesting Places You should consider checking out:
- The Whisk(e)y – 3rd largest collection in the U.S. I would consider disowning my own mother for an Angel’s Envy Finished Rye.
- Pinot’s Palette – Drink wine while they teach you to paint (like the dragon on my wall!)
- The Poudre Trail – About six blocks away you can get on the trail that follows the river for an amazing walk or bike ride.
- Check my whiteboard calendar on the wall for events that I may have found going on!
I’d love to hear if you tried any of my favorite places… and if you loved them or agreed to disagree. 😛 Did you try any amazing places I didn’t mention here? I would love to hear about them too! Cheers!
Fun Facts About Fort Collins, Colorado
- Walt Disney got the idea of Main Street USA when a coworker, Harper Goff, showed him some pictures of his hometown of Fort Collins, particularly Linden Street.
- Fort Collins is a Platinum Cycling Community awarded by the League of American Bicyclists and has the most (55) bicycle friendly business in the country.
- John Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) was actually born in Fort Collins.
- There are around 25 local breweries located in Fort Collins and the region.
- Fort Collins Utilities was the first company to offer green energy to its customers.
- The famous Fort Collins Budweiser plant is also the home of the famous Budweiser Clydesdales horses.
- Colorado A&M was founded in 1870, six years before the Colorado Territory even gained statehood. Upon opening, Colorado A&M saw an enrollment of 20 freshman students in 1870. The school was renamed Colorado State University in 1957.
- Horsetooth Reservoir gets its name from a particular rock formation overlooking the city that resembles a horse´s jaw with several large teeth jutting forward.
- In downtown Fort Collins, you can’t miss at least one piano that is vibrantly painted and is there to be admired as artwork OR for you to play it. There are quite a few pianos scattered around downtown; they are all part of a project called Pianos About Town.
- Fort Collins has received various awards by national magazines and polls over the years:
- Ranked 2nd on Top 10 Metro Areas for High-Tech Startup Density
- 4th Healthiest Mid-Size City in U.S
- Top Downtown in the Country by Livability.com
- 3rd on Allstate America’s Best Drivers Report
- One of the Ten Best Vacation Cities for Beer Lovers
Want to Earn Some Extra Cash?? If you feel inspired to Host your own AirBnB space, it’s really fun and can earn some sweet extra cash! Just click here to find out more about becoming a host and the opportunities and protection they provide.
Finally, if you have anything you want to tell me personally, just email me at email@example.com. I would love to hear anything you have to say!